ireland

NATURIST WALK @ SALLYMOUNT (CO. WICKLOW,...

A warm-up for hardcore naturists (real challenge coming soon): NATURIST WALK @ SALLYMOUNT (CO. WICKLOW, IRELAND) MONDAY 7TH DECEMBER 2015 MEETING POINT:52.853132, -6.087155 @ NOONCONTACT PERSON: LETICIA (087 958 1004)

Latest Post
by  
MESPIL SWIM - DECEMBER 5th + NON NATURIST...

Hi Irish Naturists! Next naturist swim at the Mespil Swimming Pool (Sussex Road, Dublin 4) will take place this Saturday 5th December from 5pm to 6pm. After the swim some of us will be going to have a drink at the Leeson Lounge (non naturist, of...

Latest Post
by  
Nude beach outings - Irish Naturist...

Hi Irish Naturists! Here Leticia, event coordinator from Irish Naturist Association. I've just joined True Nudists some days ago with the intention to enlarge the circle of people coming to our beach outings (the more the safer and also the...

Latest Post
by  
hi irish peole

Hi peopleI am here because i like Irish peoplemany irish are friendly and funny BRJairo

28.09.2015 Sallymount

Today was great at Hawk Cliff as usual, but I miss the possibility of walking naked all along the beach. Who would like to make the most of our Indian summer next Monday morning and is interested in coming to the wonderful nudist beach of Sallymount...

Recently moved back to Cavan

Hello all, how are things?. I've recently moved back to Ireland. If you're anywhere near Cavan give me a shout. I'm interested in chatting and possibly arranging to meet up.

Latest Post
by  

Hi all, I've just joined and popping in to say hello.

Latest Post
by  
brittas bay

hi hoping to get brittas bay in the next few weeks looking for some company never been there or been nude on a beach before

Latest Post
by  
Trawaula, Sligo

Had two great days on the beach at Trawaula, the Sunday, July 12th, and the following Tuesday.The Sunday was a little cloudy and there were only 4 others there that day. However on the Tuesday the sun shone brightly and the skies were a lovely blue....

Latest Post
by  
Trawlua

Heading for Letterkenny on Sunday next, July 12th. As usual I will be visiting the beach at Trawlua for the afternoon. The weather is supposed to be reasonable so hopefully will get a spot of nude sunbathing in on the day. I will also be calling...

Latest Post
by