Nude beach outings - Irish Naturist Association

Hi Irish Naturists!
Here Leticia, event coordinator from Irish Naturist Association.
I've just joined True Nudists some days ago with the intention to enlarge the circle of people coming to our beach outings (the more the safer and also the merrier, and of course the events are free and you don't even need to be a member of our association to come along).
I have created a group here called "Irish Naturist Association" where I will be announcing the outings (also in Facebook, Twitter and Yahoo Naturist Forum).
I live in Dublin and so far I'm covering the East Coast, especially Wicklow and Wexford, but I hope to expand to the north of Dublin and in March I'll be going to the West.
As many of you know, there are also regular nudist swims in an indoor heated pool in Dublin 4 and in Cahir (Co. Tipperary), in the future hopefully also in Belfast organised by British Naturism.
I just wanted to tell you that I'm still going to the beach (it's no time to hibernate yet from my point of view). Yesterday we were a group of 5 people at Sallymount near Arklow and spent 3 naked hours there.
I've realized -not long ago- that any dry and non windy day with temperatures above 10 degrees is eligible for outdoor naturism as far as I'm concerned. The only requirement is to keep our bodies warm by moving (walking, jogging, playing sport...)
I'm preparing the NATURIST DECEMBER CHALLENGE, which will take place a weekday in Curracloe Beach (Co, Wexford) again, arguably the finest and safest beach for naturist purposes on the East Coast. I'm compulsively checking the weather forecast on a daily basis in order to assess the best day for it.
I'll let you know soon, but if any of you is interested, please befriend me to get the notification when I post the event.
Cheers,
Leticia

This topic was edited
No replies yet.