Arizona phoenix nudists

Massage Therapist who don't require...

Hello group.Looking for a massage therapist that doesn't require draping. Any talented and free spirited therapists in Phoenix?

Awesome day!

Today was a beautiful day. Rainy and cold but still a wonderful day indoors with my wife nude and warm. It was so nice getting to spend some much needed time together naked.

Latest Post
by  
Communal Showers

Hey guys, Looking to join in a new gym. Live in the East Valley but work near Central Phoenix. Maybe its the budding nudist in me but I dislike closed showers or private stalls. I belonged to 24 hour fitness in Chandler for a while which was fine...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a model in Tempe, AZ to assist...

Hello, I'm an amateur photographer and am working to improve my skills photographing people, both clothed and nude. I have created some pretty good work so far and would like to continue in this area. I live in Tempe, Arizona and can travel in...

Latest Post
by  
Visiting - Sycamore or El Dorado?

I am visiting the Phoenix area until Jan. 4 and would love to get in some nude outdoor time - hiking or lounging. Can anyone recommend a cool pace? I've never been to El Dorado hot springs.. Worth a visit? Is it a fairly social place? Thanks.