Roommates: Looking/Needed

Kansas City

Hi All,Looking for a room in Kansas City area for about 9 months. Prefer gay or bi male roommates, but open. Looking for now through August 2014! You can e-mail me at macnaturale@yahoo.com. Thanks, chris

Latest Post
by  
Roommate needed in NYC, Short term / Long...

Hey guys, i have a bedroom for rent in my apartment, its a 2 bedroom, share bathroom, quiet at home, luxury place, partly furnished, queen size bedOn the upper west side, easy access to the subway.Can rent for the month or less if you are visiting,...

Latest Post
by  
looking fora room mate in mooresvillenc

I am looking for a room mate to share my one room apts we would share every thangI like being nude and some time have friends over

Latest Post
by  
Furnished room for rent

Zephyrhills, Florida.Have private pool area, FIOS, TV and PC in room.I am nude most of the time so looking for another gay nude male.

Latest Post
by  
Room for rent in Johannesburg

Furnished bedroom available in 2 bedroom townhouse in Northriding, Johannesburg. R3000 pm (1 month deposit required) includes water & lights, plus maid service twice a week. Alarm system and full burglar proofing. Covered car port. Covered patio...

Latest Post
by  
Mackay Beach front Private Home

Rooms available for weekly rent in nudist home private deck ocean front and large pool, 4 rooms available, weekly or long term

Latest Post
by  
New Year Nude Roommate

Hi..I am VERY much wanting to transition to a nude roommate environment by the start of the new year ( 2014 ) ...current situation has been good but I just hate to only be nude in my room and not the rest of the place...I'm 44, GBM, single , I...

Latest Post
by  
Kitchener , 2 bedroom

have a great 2 bedroom apartment in Kitchener and looking to rent out spare room , total nudity in apartment expected and respected.Apartment in all newly furnished and spare room has queen size pillow top bed, desk , new carpet, blinds and drapes ,...

Latest Post
by  
looking for apartment / roommate in NYC -...

I'm moving from Los Angeles to NYC end of this month (Oct 2013) and looking for an apartment / roommate situation either November 1 or December 1 (maybe January 2014). I would be open to searching for an apartment together, or sharing a place...

Latest Post
by  
appt for rent

If there any western NewYorker who are nudist there is anappt forrent below me. It would to be nice to have another person who enjoys nudity in the same house. Get back and let me know if anyone is interested.

Latest Post
by