Driving Naked

Cool morning for a naked drive

Also, my second naked challenge :-)

First time driving nude

Went for a short drive nude for my first time. I did not feel exhilarated like I have heard others talk about but I did feel really comfortable.

First Time with Wife

Went to Blind Creek Beach with my wife last week, a three hour drive across the state from Tampa. Getting ready to drive back to Tampa I asked her if it was OK to drive nude. She wondered why I would want to. I told her after a day nude at the beach...

Didnt want to spoil the day with clothes

Normally Im nervous about the idea of driving nude but I have done it before. Today, at my wifes urging,I took the day off and went to Laguna Del Sol for some much needed relaxation. Lifes been insanely busy lately and I wanted to take full...

Weekly thing.

I've been working out of town the last couple of months now. I figured if l take the old highway there is hardly any traffic and l can drive nude. I can get about 40 milrs in before having to get dressed again.

Does ride matter?

So here is a question, for those of you who enjoy the open road. Does your enjoyment of the ride influence what car you drive? I have ridden nude in every car I own since the 90s. Starting with a lifted Bronco II. Most my vehicle set up being trucks...

A little fun with wifey

Every now and then I'll pull off the shorts while wifey is in the store or otherwise occupied. It's fun to see how long it takes for her to notice. More than once, she didn't notice until I got out of the car.

Driving naked

Since last week I sometimes drive and when on an empty road take my shorts off, its so liberating. I also found a quiet spot near my house where can park the car and take all my clothes of and just relax in the nude for a while. Really hope can do...