Driving Naked

Possible Opportunity

Next time I go to Gunnison and have a full day available, I may take the van and bring my bike. Higher profile and tinted windows except the windshield would present a good opportunity to drive nude. Now all I have to do is figure out where to...

Three hour drive

Drove home from nudist resort mostly country road first hour but then highways . It is always a thrill. Had to stop for gas pulled shorts on for that but got naked again before leaving. It was dark when got her me 9:30 ish? Got out unloaded car...

Latest Post
by  
Diving nude

Almost daily I can't wait to get nude for the ride home. When I leave the gate at work my dress comes over my head, thrown to the back seat and I drive home in just my heels. It's great to be able to make the 20 minute ride naked. Most of my...

Latest PostFantastic!
by riverfish 
Vintage Transportation

My newest acquisition is to leisurely motor about in the country. I can't wait to feel the breeze on my bare skin scooting down a country lane at 35MPH in the 97-year-old "T." Stop by for a ride, if you don't mind a nude driver!

Trucking nude

When my wife and I drove from L.A to NYC the only time I put clothes on was to pump fuel we had a porta potty and food in the truck

Trucking Naked

I have been a nudist for years, and have driven my 18 wheeler all over the U.S., and all overCanada too.I have seen others driving naked, and even a few truckers driving naked,as it is SO MUCH COOLER in the summer months, and MUCH more comfortable...

Driving Nude is a Trip

Did my first nude drive about 4 four weeks ago driving from the Nudist resort as I was at to the airport. On the highway, and on city streets because there was construction. About 45 minutes. Learned that nobody in a car or SUV can see your junk....

Unfortunately

Im new in Canada Montreal unfortunately I dont know were I can drive naked! Any one have idea please Tex me back! Thanks !!

Latest Post
by  
nude drive

I don't have a car, when I need to see a doctor over a mile away, I borrow my brothers car. I drive home, I take off my clothes and drive nude about 5 miles, stop on a lot, put on t-shirt, coat, hoody then stop off at Mac's get coffee, stop...

Latest Post
by  
Ultimate Nude Drive

Someone posted elsewhere on this site that the most daring way to drive nude was in a Jeep with the doors and roof off. Has anyone here done so? If you have, where?