Driving Naked

Driving Nude from Orlando to Los Angeles

Had the wonderful experience of traveling across the country this past summer totally nude for 4 days. Such an incredible, freeing experience. Passing RV's, Big Rigs, Buses...either no one seem to notice, or they all seemed cool with it. I would...

Cross town

Drove all the way across metropolitan kansas_city totally naked. Was great! Sorry to any offended truckers

Time to take the plunge?

Much of my driving this summer has been in short shorts and nothing else Still feeling confined and overdressed. I guess next summer I should take the plunge and drive nude.

Summer

This past summer I drove from Chicago to Oklahoma City nude nearly all the way. Nobody noticed as far as I could tell. Had the windows open in Oklahoma when the AC came on.

Latest Nude Drive

My wife and I decided to try a small, remote resort a bit closer to home recently. We were welcomed with open arms, like all nudist resorts weve visits so far. We figured it may well be the last visit of the year, unless we head to Florida or...

It wasn't Amarillo by Morning but it was...

Decided I would drive the whole way naked - about 2 hours. Overcast then raining with sometimes torrential rains the whole way. Twice mother nature called so I had to find refuge behind a building or dumpster to do my thing rather than get dressed....

Drive home nude

I drive nude every chance I get. This day I was driving home from work.

Ladies - Driving in town

Most of my nude driving is done on country roads but I would like to enjoy a nice nude drive in town while still being safe. Ive found that I can cover up quickly with a cardigan but wondered if other ladies had suggestions for covering up their...

Truck driver here...

I have researched the laws, and what I found was, driving Bude is completely legal in the US. I am a truck driver and I often drive with nothing on except a t-shirt or tank top.. I don't think even other truck drivers can see that low into my...