GLBT Nudists

New gay nudist

Hoping to meet other nudist men and make friends and be able to hang out with other nudists.

new to concord nh

hi , looking to make friends in the concord NH im 58 yrs old and married just this year mike

Latest Post
by  
Missing Moderator?

I've found that in many of the groups of which I am a member, the moderator has not logged in for years (nor have half the members). The moderator's profile is 'private' so I can't see when he last logged in, but the group (GLBT...

Latest Post
by  
New Here!

I have just joined this group and look forward to chatting with all of you. Im bisexual and Im going through a dry spell when it comes to meeting other bi, gay, lesbian, trans nudists. I live in Winston-Salem, NC. Please hit me up if youre in my...

Latest Post
by  
GLBT erotica books

I have just discovered that my books 'SOMEDAY' and 'MIRRORS' (by Luke N Glass) are now available from Amazon in paperback as well as e-books. SOMEDAY, ISBN: 978-1-4874-2052-9 MIRRORS, ISBN: 978-1-4874-1304-0

Latest Post
by  
Let's start a LGBT Camp group!

I am in th Fresno/Visalia CA area and would like to go camping with other LGBT people. Fun happens when in the nude. Posted by Bi-guy

Latest Post
by  
HAPPY 4th OF JULY

Happy 4th of July, today marks 42 years since my partner, who is now my husband and I had our first date. It was a July 4th picnic that two friends of mine were hosting. I had met him at a bar the night before and convinced him to attend the event...

Hi there from cheshire uk bi male with preop...

Hi im a bi male and now have a preop transgender girlfriend whos going through hrt at moment. We do plan to socalise more once shes fully female just wondered if anyone else is in a similar relationship and how things went when they when nude with...

New book 'SOMEDAY' by Luke N Glass...

You might like my new e-book 'SOMEDAY' about a remote island in the South Pacific where nudity is the norm, and everybody lives simple, low-tech lives. Some westerners live there, drawn for their own personal reasons. When a major solar...

Latest Post
by  
Hi I,m new to this group

I,m don t gay or bi Ithiank pansexual Its the person I love women But attracted to a few guys it was great and normal

Latest Post
by