nude truckers

Truckers seeing in my SUV

Love to give truckers a show.When I drive nude and they pull up next to me going down the highway or red light... They always double take. Some don't like it but most give me a honk or want me to give them a little show (which can be hard while...

Thank you

Hope everyone is doing well. Truck drivers, thank you for your ongoing work!

Latest Post
by  
How often do the truck drivers see nude...

I'm not a truck driver, but I'm one of the nude guys you might see in the car passing your truck. I wonder, how often do you as a truck driver see nude people in the cars you see on the road? I'm naked as a passenger all the time, are...

Driving Topless in my SUV

I've gotten in the habit of driving shirtless in my SUV, and I have noticed a few drivers taking note. If a truck pulls along side I usually have my hand in my lap and give everything a tug. If any nude drivers come through the south Florida...

Latest Post
by  
Dog days of summer. Nebraska

From what I see ..it's been years sence a new post. Is this right.? Am I missing something.note a lot of nudist in central Nebraska.

Truckers

Id love to chill with some truckers if they pass by My area

Las Vegas

Any truckers that drive through Las Vegas that like to get nude? I want to see the back of a cabin.

Latest Post
by  
Any Drive down in Southeast GA?

If any drivers are ever down in southeast GA it would be nice to meet you. I live out in country on farm and enjoy hanging out nude indoors and outdoors when the weather is nice. Maybe it would be you could stop for a visit. Any drivers down my way?

Latest Post
by  
I wish I could tell when a trucker is...

I drive a little car and can't see anything when I drive past a trucker and look up at the window. I'd love to know that you're driving nude.

Las Vegas

Any truckers that drive through Las Vegas that like to get nude?

Latest Post
by