Military Nudists

Army here in Pensacola

I was in the Army but now living in Pensacola Florida anybody nearby want to hang loose

Army here in Pensacola

I was in the Army but now living in Pensacola Florida anybody nearby want to hang loose

Latest Post
by  
naked commeraderie

i loved my time in the navy, boot camp, i sleep nude, get on the line hard with about 20 others nude, hard also , we were commended for being men and not ashamed , jerking off in the showers, there was cum flying everywhere with 80 guys in there,...

Military Reserve

How's it goin group, I have been considering joining the reserves (one weekend a month 2 weeks a year) I am currently working as a civilian for the DoN and want to do more for my country. Any reservists out there who can pass on some good advice...

French retired Army

I spent 15 years in the French Air Force from 1990 to 2005. Good memories of all these guys comfortable in the nude... Any French military men here?

Latest Post
by  
Marine veteran

1961 Camp Pendleton, CA to Cuba. (2nd. Battalion, First Marines) Back to the states then Southeast Asia (3rd. Battalion, Ninth Marines). I remember the cold showers from a truck while watching the snow come down on Mt. Fuji.

Latest Post
by  
US ARMY------SCANG------

Fond memories------Fun times------scary times! Glad I served----MANY were denied the experience! Over 400,000 Veterans here in SC----40,000 of them female! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Latest Post
by  
San Diego

Hey all. Was wondering if there are any San Diego peeps in here? Would be awesome to meet some locals to chill, maybe go to Black's Beach, or whatever.

National Guard

In many circles we are not considered veterans but it was up to us to protect the mainland while our soldiers were away. Eventually we were deployed in the Second World War, Vietnam, Dessert Storm through Afghanistan.During my 7 years of service, I...

Retired Army

Hi everyone, I spent 20 in the US Army from 76-96.

Latest Post
by