Gay And Bi Male Nudists

All Male Last Thursday afterwork play party

Title: Last thursday afterwork play party 4:30pm, Madison, Wis. Date: Thursday August 30, 2012 Time: 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm Location: 4701 judy lane madison Notes:...

Latest Post
by  
All Male Video Club Party

Video Club Party on Saturday, August 18th A reminder that there will be a Video Club party this Saturday, August 18th, from 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM. Upstairs we will be showing "Blue Briefs" (This brilliant, engrossing and...

Latest Post
by  
GNI Gathering?

Anyone else heading to the Gay Naturists International gathering starting this weekend? (https://gaynaturists.org/)

Video club party this Saturday, July 7th,...

Video Club party this Saturday, July 7th, from 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM. Party may run later if there are enough guys who want to continue watching. This is our annual film festival. Upstairs we will be showing "Hong Kong Filmmaker Scud: 4...

Looking for new friends in Palmer de Mallorca

I am working on a cruise ship in the Med for the next four months and will be based in Palma De Mallorca every Saturday. I'm looking to meet like minded nudists for naked meets and sunbathing. Message me if you're interested.

Latest Post
by  
Naked Holidays on Private Beach

Hello fellow naturalists! I operate an intimate resort on a private beach on Koh Phangan in Thailand where we offer naked yoga retreats as well as active excursions (hikes, boat rides to secluded alcoves, kayaking, etc.) without clothing! Please...

Latest Post
by  
hows it going studs!!!

been a lil busy , but wanted to check the gorup and say hello to all you hot men all across the world!!!

ANDY , THANKS for starting this site !...

Hey Andy, I am happy to have a site for gay and bisexual men. I don't do the chat groups because 1) it moves really fast 2) I don't have the time 3) often get ignored when I make comments. I prefer to do communication this way ! THANKS AGAIN...

GNI Gathering 2011

Registration is now open for the 2011 GNI (Gay Naturists International) at www.nakedcamp.org. The Gathering will take place in the Pennsylvania Poconos from August 19-28 and you can go all or part of it. They also just started a contest to win a...

Latest Post
by  
Bone Island Key West - Dec 2010

Anyone going to this year's event?

Latest Post
by