Gay And Bi Male Nudists

Quartzsite,AZ

Hi everyone. anyone going to Quartzsite for all the goings on? I plan to arrive Wed Jan 20th and staying for about a week to 10 days, probably staying in or near the magic circle in La Posa south. Hope to see you there !!

Latest Post
by  
CHECK OUT NUDE MALE SITE FOR GAY/BI NUDE

Hello guys! I am enjoying this site so I am passing it on to others. https://thenudemale.ning.com/ ENJOY! KEN

Latest Post
by  
Other nudist web site recommendations?

Hey - Do you have other nudist web site recommendations? Those that are free and are welcoming of gay men would be best. Thanks. :) - Paul

Latest Post
by  
Anybody from Austin Texas ?

Hello ! I would like to learn more about Austin Texas to possibly move there in the future. Want to know if there are any gay activity there and nudist groups ! THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION ! KEN

Latest Post
by  
FRIENDSHIP REQUESTS

Before I ask for another person to be on my Friend's List , I usually send them a message to show that we have something in common: BUTNOT ALWAYS. I think that I ask someone to be friends just to see if they are interested. Maybe a real...

INTERESTING POST ON FORUM ABOUT MALE BONDING

What personal act would you performto complete male bonding ? Lets say you and a best friend wanted to show each other that you were best of friends and you had to complete some kind of act to prove your friendship for eternity, what would it be?...

Latest Post
by  
Inspire to more members

Hi there all members in the group "Gay and Bi Male Nudists"! The number of members have grown continously since I started it in January 2009, happy to see that. But it's still room for more members. Why not inspire those among your...

Latest Post
by  
Friendship removed for no being straight

I'm wondering... Have you been addedby someone here as a friend, have exchanged a couple words at the chat or innocent / PG comments on their profile, and then removed from the list just for not being straight? What the heck?

Recommendations for Palm Springs Nudist...

I plan to go to Palm Springs in November and know there are tons of places but want to know if anyone has any recommendations?? Gay or 'other' resort is fine? What about Portland??

ANY GUYS IN TREASURE COAST

LOOKING TO MEET GUYS IN FLORIDA'S TREASURE COAST AREA TO GO TO NUDEST RESORTS..

Latest Post
by