Black Nudist

Whordrobe Malfunction

I ride my bike every morning on the bike bath near our house. I ware loose fitting shorts and no underware. Today, halfway through my ride, I look down and see that my man bits are halfway out the leg of my shorts. I quickly pulled them down. I...

BLACK NATURISTS ASSOCIATION!!!

Hello everyone! I encourage every single one of you to join the Black Naturists Association (BNA) which just started a few years ago. They coordinate all sorts of bonding experiences online & in person for black nudists and naturists across the USA...

For WOMEN

As someone who is just experiencing being nude, I would like to know what your experiences were the first time you were nude in public. Also, I am ample, curvy and BEAUTIFUL, yet somewhat shy of not being small and petite. Thoughts, Ladies?

Newly Nude

I just embraced being clothes free and have NO ideas on where to go. I live in Northern California, but I am definitely willing to travel. Any suggestions appreciated.

4 Hand Massage

I have not had one and dont know how I feel about having one. It is being offered at a spa. $280 for 80 minutes. With one person massaging you, your body anticipates the touch and the movement of the therapist. I would thing that with two people...

Latest Post
by  
NYC/NJ

Hello group! Is there anyone here from the NYC/NJ area? I would like to meet more nudist in my area if possible.

Any Snapchatters?

Hello there - any one in the group on Snapchat and into posting pics and clips on the fly?

Latest Post
by  
Want to share your experience as black...

Looking for black and brown folks to share their naturist experience for a series on clothesfreelife.com. Anyone interested? See some already shared stories here https://clothesfreelife.com/post-series/bare-black-and-brown/