Military/Exmilitary Nudists

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas all.

Latest Post
by  
USAF Ret

Hi! 20 years active duty AF. Had some great nude times in England, some naked bass fishing in Georgia (watch out for gators) and a little nude time outdoors in Maine. Skype is fun4usnow160 Happy to chat with others!

Latest Post
by  
Guam nudists?

The wife and I are planning a trip to Guam this summer and were wondering if anyone knows of any nude beaches near the Navy base. I was there for a port visit in 1991 and a young lady I knew there at the time took me to an isolated beach for a...

Latest Post
by  
Retired Chief USN

Thank you for the add!! Served from 1969-1991, Aviation Boatswain's Mate Handler!! From a little farming town in Illinois!! Station at Roosevelt Roads, Puerto Rico from70-73, VP-5 at NAS Jacksonville 73-76, USS Coral Sea CV-43 twice 76-77 &...

Latest Post
by  
Proud to be a member of this group!

Army, active and reserve time 1962-74.

Latest Post
by  
Great winter offers for singles and couples

Hi Jan and John here Our winter special 70.00 full board for a couple 60.00 per single per night when staying 7 nights includes breakfast dinner evening meals and the spa hydrotherapy. Offer ends end of Feb 2018 Sensual naturist massage treatment is...

Latest Post
by  
retired usn

hi fellow military members. after many years I finally took the plunge and became a nudist. just wish there was more places to do it. always knew deep down this was for me. I have no regrets joining the service. I got to see the world for free. was...

Latest Post
by  
IM A MEMBER OF 'ROYAL NAVAL RESERVE IN...

I was a WEM02 ON TON Class MINEHUNTERS BETWEEN 1979-1984. 5 YELSRS SERVICE

Latest Post
by  
Hi All,

First off thanks to all my brother and sister vets for their service. I am an Army MP veteran with deployments to Bosnia and Iraq, plus a couple other places, under my belt. I decided to a year ago to give the nudist lifestyle a try and found it to...

Air Force

Served 24 years with units servicing mainly fighter type aircraft and a couple headquarters stints. Still love the smell of JP-4/8 and hydraulic fluid, and the roar of a full wing elephant walk to take-off! Did my service from 1969 to 1993.

Latest Post
by