Sydney Social Nudists

Nude Steam Rooms

Does anyone know of a relatively inexpensive steam room / sauna on the north side of Sydney? I know some gyms have them, but am not interested in paying for an expensive gym membership to only use a steam room. Even better if anyone has access to a...

Latest Post
by  
Sunday 3rd of August 2014- central coast...

Hi all,Rescheduling the Buzz Quizz (playstation), spa and drinks day. Now 2pm Sunday 3rd August 2014. Where?: near Westfield at Tuggerah at my place. Genuine naturist get together so we can still socialize and meet other naturists through the winter...

Latest PostExcellent!!
by dazzzb 
Playstation Buzz Quizz day.

Tired of hibernating this winter so putting a call out there to other nudies who want to join in for drinks and play Buzz the Quizz game here at my place here on the central coast on Saturday the 19th July, 2014. I live in a villa so only room for...

nude charity swim in beautiful Sydney Harbour

The Sydney Skinny will be a fully ticketed event as we aim to help Middle Head achieve their goal of building a walkway and completing their upgrade project.When -Sunday 23rd February 2014What is the distance-there are two distances you can chose...

nude beach carnival

Queensland will host Australia's largest public nudist beach carnival to be held at Alexandria Beach in the Noosa National Park, on Sunday 16th March 2014. more details herewww.noosanude.weebly.com

Latest Post
by  
here it is social nudist events

go to www.sydneynudistinfo.com for the latest information about nudist beach carnivals and nudist club social events

Latest Post
by  
Poker Night

It's official I'm hosting a social poker night for anyone interested. DATE: Friday Night, 27 January 2012 TIME: 6:00pm VENUE: TBA RSVP BY: 15 January 2012 (reply to this thread to show interest) Min. guest numbers 4 total (2 each male and...

Latest Post
by  
Social Games Night

I'm hoping to organise a games night for nudists who have been starved for social interaction in the Sydney region that didn't just include beaches, resorts or swim nights. If something like this interests you. Please reply to this forum.