brisbane nudist group

There's a new...

Hi there' Our next party is happening on the 7th of June'' This time we'll be having a movie showing, you'll have to come along to find out what the movie is. Love to see you there'...john

Nude may gettogether

Hi ' just a note to let you know that the next party is on Saturday the 3rd of May, starting 6:30pm. All guys welcome..looking forward to meeting you'...john

Latest Post
by  
What's happening this Easter

Message us :)

Latest Post
by  
Easter Weekend CBD

Hi all - visiting Brisbane over the Easter weekend - looking for somewhere to get nude

Latest Post
by  
Getting to know you Party brisbane.

Hi' Just a note to let you know that there's a PARTY happening on the "15th april" at my home "72 taylors rd Gaythorne. all welcome. starts 6:30pm

Latest Post
by  
Visiting

Visiting Brisbane from 21/3. CBD hotel. Any guys want to hang out nude one night? Let me know. Cheers Tony.

hang nude this weekend?

visiting bris this weekend anf free sunday arvo- 8/2/14. would like to nude up with friendly dudes brisbane-gold coast. anyone keen?

Latest Post
by  
Brisbane groups?

Are there any active groups that meet up? I always find myself at places alone and while fun would be better with more. Happy to meet anywhere like pacific sum friends, private land/homes etc. fairly opened minded guy here and keen to meet some like...

Massage workshops

Hi,Recently moved to Brisbane.There used to be some massage workshops. Does any know who organised those & if they will be held again?CheersClint

Latest Post
by