brisbane nudist group

nudist party for brisbane guys

Nudist party on Saturday 2nd November in Brisbane, starts6:30pm till late, northern suburbs. Any interested ring 33550028 to find out further info***

Latest Post
by  
strip poker

is anyone interest in playing strip poker?

Brisbane this weekend

Hay guys another MSG from me in spring hill at the grand chancellor this weekend and guys up to around my age group wanna catch up n hang out? Also have a hire car so can travel inbox me

Latest Post
by  
Brisbane visit

Hay guys will be in brisbane late on 18th till afternoon of 21st October staying in CBD any guys 18 to 35ish wanna catch up and hang out for a drink nude ? be great to catch up with a few guys for a get together inbox me if your free

Latest Post
by  
party 7th september

there's a party happening on sept 7th [election night] at 72 taylors rd Gaythorne Brisbane, starting 6:30pm ,[theme crazy wIgS] all guys welcome..john

Latest Post
by  
nude carnival

Queensland will host Australia's largest public nudist beach carnival to be held at Alexandria Beach in the Noosa National Park, on Sunday 16th March 2014. more details herewww.noosanude.weebly.com

Latest Post
by  
Another party for you brisbane nuddies'

There's a party happening on the 7th of August on the northside of Brisbane, theme is "crazy wigs". starts at 6:30pm. all Brisbane guys welcome. Address is 72 taylors road Gaythorne. love to see you there' any further info call...

Male Only Massage Workshop July 21 St

Would you like to learn how to massage in a one day massage workshop in Brisbane? The Workshop is being held this Sunday July 21St Cost is $150 for the full day with concessions available. Please contact me for further details with your email...

Latest Post
by  
Male Only Massage Workshop, Only 4 places...

Male Only Massage Workshop, Only 4 places left, Brisbane. Men Would you like to learn how to massage in a one day massage workshop in Brisbane? The Workshop is being held this Sunday June 16th Cost is $150 for the full day with concessions...

Latest Post
by