brisbane nudist group

Does'nt anybody go to parties anymore?

I thought these groups were for social nudism and hanging outwith brother nudists, but it seems to have become a pickup venue, a place to cruise and see who's new and goodlooking. Lets get involved and get out and mix with others who enjoy the...

Nudie Movie Night

Hi Brissy nude guys. Having a nude movie evening on 16 March at my place starting at 6:00pm, we hangout in my apartment buildings media room and then my place. If you are keen to come and hang out send me a message for the full details.CheersTerry

Latest Post
by  
UPDATED NUDE PARTY DATE

hI THERE' THERE WAS A PARTY DUE ON MARCH 2ND but due to unpleasant wet weather we will be having another on the following Saturday[9th] at 6:30pm, all guys welcome to come along and hangout with other nude guys[33550028]....john

Latest Post
by  
nude party for brisbane guys

Nude party next Saturday ,2nd march at 6:30pm ,on northside[72 taylors rd Gaythorne] all guys welcome. birthday suit essentual

Latest Post
by  
Nude Footy Night

Is anyone interested in hosting a nude footy night? Watching the NRL or Super 15s?

Latest Post
by  
nude party for brisbane guys

hi there' HAPPY NEWYEAR' iT'S a new year time for a new party to celebrate ,time to get naked ,all nudist guys welcome to a party on the 5th of january, starting 6:30pm...love to see you there' at 72 taylors rd gaythorne....john

Latest Post
by  
A nude party in november[australia]

hi guys there's a opportunity to do some bonding with some brisbane nudists on november 3rd, if your interested and want to know more details ring 33550028[after 5pm] come on guys give us some ideas what future activities would you like to see...

Latest Post
by  
Masked nude party october 6th

There's masked party happening on 6th october starting 6:30pm The choice is yours,could be a comic character,super hero,monster etc. phone bookings are essential ph 33550028

NUDIST PARTY BRISBANE FEBRUARY

There's a party happening 4th february at 72 taylors rd gaythorne ,starting 6:30pm. all guys welcome