Gay Cap d'Agde

Advice wanted

I will be travelling in the south of France in Sept, including a few days at Le Cap. Can someone recommend a good place to stay? I'd like a roof (not camping) but nothing too expensive / luxurious. Easy walk to the beach would be nice. I'm...

1 week in Aug.

I am a gay male traveling alone. who is in cap d' agde at the end of august?

Latest Post
by  
Rene Oltra camping

I'll be staying at Rene Oltra camping from the 3rd - 8th June 2019 with my camper van. Would be good to meet up for a drink or food or a day on the beach if anyone is staying there . Can't wait to get there now and the summer to arrive !!

Cap D'agde July 2019 room share

Hi everyone, I'm heading to the Cap D'agde with my husband for a weeks holiday 16-23 July, we have a spare room in our apartment, is anyone interested ?

Latest Post
by  
Men in Skirts

Im in the Village Naturiste right now and having a great time. There is a disappointingly large proportion of men who wear shorts in the village, and even worse these stupid skirt things that look ridiculously unattractive. Its even spreading to the...

staying at Oltra - camping from 22 August =]...

Hi guys! We are at the camping site with our tent (D18). Who will be there too? It is always is nice to meet other gay's!

Latest Post
by  
Summer 2018 in Cap dAgde

Hello! Im Jos from Brussels and Im looking for a travel partner to go to Cap dAgde and share the costs... or somebody from there that could host me. Cheers

host july 12-13

hi I was wanting to stop by. anyone willing to host for the night?

Latest Post
by  
Cap d'Agde July 1-5 2018

Hi all. Going to Cap d'Agde for the first time. Happy to meet up for a drink or whatever.

Latest Post
by  
Gay couple with dog looking for accomodation

We are a gay couple with a dog. We would appreciate any advice you can give on pet friendly bus accommodation in southern Europe. Cap d'Agde has my special interest but other locations is france or Spain or Italy are also welcome as long as our...

Latest Post
by