bisexual nudist man and woman

New here

Hi all, Im new to the group. Message me if youre available

Latest Post
by  
Difficult finding someone.

Has anyone found dead it difficult to meet someone who not only accepts their bisexuality but also are ok with you actively practicing it? Yes a partner can accept it as I have found bUT when discussed or when you have the desire to, they typically...

Became bi late in life

I have only recently realised that I was bi when I became interested in cock more than I was in pussy. Now I love it and wish I was bi years ago. I have told my wife and she was ok with, saying she thought I was bi owing to the interest I was taking...

Bi in Chicago

Looking for bi men or women in the Chicago area

Latest PostGot one here.
by Yeorghe 
Skype chatting

Hey all, bisexual 45 male. I love chatting with other guys and women. I live in Idaho and looking to meet up with others. My Skype email is wr40077rider@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you

Latest Post
by  
Skype chatting

Hey all, bisexual 45 male. I love chatting with other guys and women. I live in Idaho and looking to meet up with others. My Skype email is wr40077rider@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you

Latest Post
by  
Skype whereby

Hello my name is jb 25-year-old male here. looking to connect with older NuDist who are smooth preferably. Love having a nice cam and chat session and getting to know you, username on Skype is jboom3232@outlook.com/ whereby is jboom23 dont be...

Latest Post
by  
Nudist male in Indiana

Seeking other males who are bi---I discovered years ago that I love men as well as women. My home is nude required and love to have men visit for nudity and more

Another late bloomer

Just two weeks past my 62nd birthday did I officially become bisexual. It was a nice, clean and wonderful experience in the bedroom of a gay couple. I have long suspected, and ubiquitously hid, the fact that I had homo-erotic thoughts and desires...

Lehigh Valley

Are there any bisexual men here from the Lehigh Valley?

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy