Couples Full Frontal

this is a private group - even if when you...

i did everything right during the set up and have tried multletimes to change the settings, as i see them. i have commo with tn2 but have been ignored.

What have you done to maintain your nude...

We belong to a non-landed travel club called The Buffateers". Of that group, we really enjoy the company of several couples. Therefore, we have often had 1 or 2 couples over for dinner. Our nude resort has made several adjustments over the last...

Latest Post
by  
Back from short colorado trip to the...

Had a lovely trip in the mountains of Durango, Silverton, Ouray. And, a very nice visit to Orvis Hot Springs, Ridgeway CO. Very garden like. Odd thing, on this day, since it is truly clothing optional, about 70% wore their textiles and only about...

Off line for the next week.

Be back on the 8th. moderator 22tango2

50 years and still naked!

We ventured into our first "nudist camp" in 1966, which was the year before we got married. We loved the freedom of running around naked, and yes, we have a full frontal picture from those days. The second full frontal is from...

on june 28, i will drop all members who have...

as a requirement for membership, you must upload 1-5 full frontal pics. please add captions of names, location and appx date. you may use a clothed pic as well. artistic pics are desirable. if more than 1 pic is submitted of the same setting, i will...

Latest Post
by