Ginger nudists

Ginger and proud

Irish born and Ginger. They say Ireland has the most Ginger heads to the population than the rest of the world. Going a little grey but still plenty of ginger lol.

Latest Post
by  
Ginger and being super pale

I think the most difficult part of being a "ginger" is not just being different in hair color than the vast majority of other humans but being so pale that you stand out even more. I used to try tanning beds when I was younger but then I...

Latest Post
by  
Hi everyone

I love being a ginger, Got teased in school but at 16 learned red was special and have been a show off ever since. Always open to new friends and pic exchange, hit me up.

Latest Post
by  
All natural pubes

love ginger men with lots of body hair, and full, bushy pubes. How about you?

Latest Post
by  
Gingers as a genuine desire and not a fetish...

As a black man I can relate to being seen as a fetish but wanting to being seen as something more ! I can honestly say that when I do see a redhead I do perk up because I love redheads BUT I WANT to get to know the man within and not for what he was...

Am a fan

Hey ginger guys.....always been a fan....if be nice to meet a red head one day....mitch from Canada

Latest Post
by  
New to Ginger

I had no idea what ginger was until I read this group and saw all the good looking men who are showing. My mother is a ginger, did not know you called redheads gingers. Thanks for showing off. Scott

Latest Post
by  
New to Ginger

I had no idea what ginger was until I read this group and saw all the good looking men who are showing. My mother is a ginger, did not know you called redheads gingers. Thanks for showing off. Scott

Latest Post
by  
great personality

In my travels in life, ( as a gay nudist) I find that Ginger men, as a group, have a personality different than other men. To me, they seem to be more confident, and dedicated in there approach to life. I might say even more self centered than other...