Real men bath togethor

Gdansk

I was on vacation in Gdansk...and rented there an airbnb...when I came inside and discovered the appartement I saw in the bathroom a bath and no shower...At home we have only a shower... So I tryed to find some boys who like it to go in bath...

Latest Post
by  
Seattle Area

Looking to make new nudist friends in the area. Love to skinny dip obviously but also enjoy sharing a shower in the locker room or home shower/bath or spa. Relaxing and just bonding and chatting whole naked. Would love a buddy find local...

Latest Post
by  
REAL MEN ARE OPEN

I truly fear that social stigmas opposing males being nude with one another is slowly destroying our society Please dont jump on me Females were oppressed I acknowledge that However I fear that societys culture is destroying males. Males do need to...

Why nudity with men matters

Profound quote: "Maybe our hunger to know each other fully naked is in the last analysis simply our hunger to know each other fully. I want to know you with all your defenses down, all your pretenses set aside, all your secrets laid bare. Then...

bath/shower together in Frankfurt

I will visit Frankfurt from 22 - 27 july... Looking for sportive -42 men nudist who like to shower/bath together... Hope to meet you!

Latest Post
by  
Naked with men

I was never comfortable being in the showers in high school, gym class and daily showers were required. I always got a nervous erection in the showers with my class mates and had to rush to get my towel hoping no one noticed. Once I grew up I also...

Nude bath n driving buddy

Looking for a buddy to drive with me from FL to Atlanta nude, will pay for flight from Atlanta back home for you. Hit me up guys!

Brussels, 5 march

Looking for a nude hangout with a sportive men (under 42) in Brussels on saterday, 5 march between 4pm and 10pm... (with you or in my hotelroom (St.Gillis)). There is no bath, but we can shower together ;)

Latest Post
by  
Maryland or metro DC area anyone?

Hi all... I would love to find a nudist buddy or two (or more!) in the Maryland/DC area who would like to host for shared showers/bath... pool, hot tub, home sauna... heck even a creek or mud puddle to splash around in! I used to have a buddy to...

Group Still Active

Hey guys, i joined this group ages ago when i joined the site because I'd had a couple of really great experiences bathing with mates. During the lockdowns I shared baths with mates a few times on cam. Are there any in the group who are still...