Workout Naked

Melbourne, Australia

Greetings all. Wondering if there are any other members from Melbourne, Australia here. I've just started working out at the gym just to feel good and firm up and it would be great to get together with anyone who works out at home! Here's...

Tonal Smart Gym

Does anyone else in here have a Tonal home gym? I've had mine for maybe a year now, and it's pretty amazing. I'm working out naked, of course. And I've recently enlisted a neighbor who works out naked with me. We meet 2 times a week,...

First nude workout in a gym

Went to Club Ft. Lauderdale to workout and swim three times while I was there. Well equipped gym and great pool area. There were very few people there the mornings I was and almost no one in the gym. Most of the few that were in the gym were wearing...

Latest Post
by  
Work out Buddy - Michigan

Temps are climbing so the naked workouts are starting again! Anyone else in Michigan who wants a naked workout partner?

Latest Post
by  
Columbus, Ohio

Are there any guys in Columbus, Ohio who would be interested in exercising together? I am 49 and trying to get in a little better shape. Would like the motivation of having a workout partner. I do not have a home gym, but if you do, that would be...

Back to Normal

Took grandson home today. Back to exercising and eating breakfast nude.

Latest Post
by  
Phoenix - anybody have a naked home gym?

Anyone in Phoenix with a home gym that they can be naked in and have a bud over?

Looking for naked gymbros

Hey all! Luke here, straight nudist guy from Brazil, looking for nudist bros to naked workout talk/sessions! Feel free to add me on other social media so we can keep in touch: lukeapollo2019@outlook.com (skype) / apolloisnude (snapchat) / duart_dl...

Latest Post
by  
Motivation

I workout nude daily and find it to be very motivational. Even if I'm not thrilled what's in mirror in front of me I truly feel like I'm making a difference in myself. Any other nude lifters out there?