Workout Naked

Steamworks Toronto 7/13

I will be at Steamworks Toronto working out nude Wednesday night 7/13. I would love to have someone, or everyone take pics and video of me working out nude

Gym time

Hey everyone! Im new here, just got back from a holiday and need to start working out again, going to get into it soon! Anyway happy to chat and share workouts.

Nude workout in Ft Lauderdale. (Sorry ladies...

I workout nude every Sunday morning at Club Fort Lauderdale. Except for when I am out of town doing naked bike rides. I would like to get a group of guys together for a nude workout group. Anyone that may be interested note that they are having a...

Latest Post
by  
Back from vacation

Went on vacation and worked out clothed in the hotel gym twice, Even wore a shirt because one fitness room was visible to the lobby and breakfast room and there were two women in the other one. After working out at home for over 2 years, usually...

Kettlebell workout routine

Anyone doing kettlebell workout routine want to share their favorite sets?

Latest Post
by  
Exercising and Sleeping

My grandfather would undress at bedtime, do some exercises naked, and then put on PJ's to sleep. Anyone ever do that or or know someone who did?

Working out at home

I've been working out at home for years. I like to work out nude because its really easy to see what needs work! My workout consists of using a 20 lb dumbbell for upper body. Then squats, leg lift, crunches, plank and push-ups for ice and legs....

Latest Post
by  
Weightlifting after covid

If you had Covid and survive, great! However, do not go back to the gym until two weeks after the last of your symptoms go away. This is not for social distancing, but for internal healing. There are many internal side effects from Covid including...

Latest Post
by  
Gym Reopening

My gym recently reopened now that Covid is down substantially in the area. While it will be good to be able to use the equipment, exercising dressed is going to feel strange for a while. For the past 4 months, I have been doing light body weight and...

Ideal shorts?

Saw a pop up ad that called these the ideal shorts for home workouts:...

Latest Post
by