Workout Naked

NC homes with gyms

Anyone around or near Charlotte/upstate SC with a home gym that wouldnt mind a weight lifting partner?

Latest Post
by  
Anyone in Seattle want to Work Out Together

With gyms closed, does anyone have a home gym or free weights at home? It would be fun to work out together. Let me know.

Anyone in Seattle want to Work Out Together

With gyms closed, does anyone have a home gym or free weights at home? It would be fun to work out together. Let me know.

Latest Post
by  
Why the sign?

At my gym there is a sign reading. "you must wear shirt and shorts at all times. No exceptions!" Curious minds want to know what made this sign necessary!

Gym closed

Will be limited to light workouts at home for now, Don't know which will be more difficult when I return, getting back into a more strenuous routine or wearing clothes when exercising!

Latest Post
by  
Room for rent NYC

I have a furnished room for rent (queen size murphy bed) desk, 2 stools, closet, A/C... Available now. No other roommate, just me. It's located in Washington Heights in Manhattan. 1 block from the A train (express), 4 stops to 59th st (Columbus...

Latest Post
by  
Exercise Bike

One of my wife's friends gave us an exercise bike she no longer uses. May try it out nude later today.

NYC workout

Anyone interested in working out at home? I have some equipment (bench, dumbells, Fitness straps, Abs roller wheel, exercise ball) Let's have a good sweaty session.

Naked Skype Workout Group

Im leading a Skype group for men that want to workout naked or want to watch for motivation. The sessions will be Tuesday and Thursday 11:30am pacific time. The session will be a half hour fully naked easy workout. Message me your Skype and Ill add...

Nude work outs are best

I work out naked everyday with small wrights and excessive ring