Mens Travel Lodging Exchange Group

Washington state

Hello. Are there any locations in Washington State?

Latest Post
by  
Netherlands gay resort

Hello dear members, we are looking for a gay resort for June this year in June this year a gay resort near the coast or beach. Local knowledge is in demand who of you can help us, many thanks for your messages, yous Roman and Uli

Latest Post
by  
Dominican Republic

Someone in the Dominican Republic from April 27 to May 2, making nudist friends, I would like to share with some of you.

Latest Post
by  
South Wales

I see a few people from across the pond offering naked lodgings and o/n stays but none in Wales. and not many in the UK. We have a spare room that can be offered occasionally for an overnight stay, if you are in the area and need somewhere clothing...

Ottawa ON Feb 8, 1 night

Hi, I am going to be in Ottawa, looking for a place to spend the night, hang out nude relax Wednesday Feb 8 overnight to Feb 9. I can cook, clean, love massage :) If you know someone, let me know. Thanks Brendan

Latest Post
by  
Hilton Head SC 2024

Will be there alone on this break due to separate school breaks. Looking for a Saturday to Saturday the 13th to the 20th. If that is look long we can work something out. Thanks Ray

Visiting Mexico city 2/4-2/9

Visiting Mexico city next. Looking for a host 2/7 and 2/8. If anyone has a couch to spare I'd love to chat about setting something up. Let me know and we can chat about

Latest Post
by  
Hosting - Tampa Bay Area - Pool - 24'...

Nudist house and pool area. Pontoon boat usually available for nude sunbathing offshore. Prefer 3 day advance notice, and max 3 day stay unless otherwise arranged in advance*. Couches (2) always available, and sometimes a spare bedroom depending on...

Latest Post
by  
Visiting Dallas...

Hello All and HAPPY 2023! I will be visiting Dallas for work-related conference in February! Does anyone know of any clothing-free accommodations? How about any nudist entertainment (spas, resorts, etc) Looking forward to visiting, working,...

Latest Post
by  
Key West

Have a second home in Key West and willing to talk and discuss guys staying here when I am also staying there.