More Naked than Clothed

Nude full time in my Middle Tennessee...

The first thing I do when entering my apartment is to take my clothes off. I leave my drapes wide open and answer the door naked. It's my right as a nudist. Living alone I have no complaints from me, myself and I - Love this life style!!!

More naked

I live alone so 100% nude when home if friends come over I dress till they leave if friends are nudist iam naked live in Michigan

Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity...

Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male Bonding ~ Male Camaraderie ~ Platonic ~ Strictly Nudist I'll provide: ~...

Starting a new job on the 12th.

I'm starting a new job on the 12th. Not too happy about having to get dressed every day. But it's only a six-month gig with the State of Missouri. I'll survive.

When do you dislike wearing clothes the most?

As the weather gets warmer when summer is approaching I find myself doing everything I can to be naked outside as much as I can. I watch the weather forecasts, work longer hours when its wet or cooler, and as soon as its predicted that we'll get...

I'm home; I'm naked; I repeat myself

If I'm home, I'm naked. There is no reason for me to wear clothing at home. I answer the door nude. My porch is situated such that I can stand out on my porch without concern of being seen by someone who is not on my property.

how many hours do you spend nude?

I figure I spend at least 13 hrs a day nude with the exception of one day a week when I have an evening class. I do however, make up for that on the week ends when I can spend almost the entire 24 without clothing.

Most of my life spent nude

A couple of years ago, I started calculating the percentage of my life spent naked. I used conservative estimates. I considered how many hours a week I am at home, how many days of the year it is too cold for my comfort nude. Since i graduated from...

Here I am, naked

I work from home, which means unless I need to go out and get the mail or run an errand, I'm pretty much naked all day. (There are some kitchen activities where I consider it smart to be clothed as I think bare skin and knives are a bad combo.)...