Artistic Photos

Southern California and South Texas Based...

Southern California and South Texas Based Photographer I'm a professional photographer who has been shooting nudes for the past 25 years. I prefer to shoot natural nudes. No shaving of pubes, pits for all models. I shoot g-rated to xxx-rated...

Hello from Basque Country

I am new in the group. I love make nude photos of myself and share them

Latest Post
by  
Seeking models

Hello friends. I am artistic photographer of Madrid (Spain) and seeking to photograph models. You can see my photos in https://mayusculos.jimdo.com. I hope you like it. Thank you.

Latest PostJajaja. Great!
by cralio 
hello from Switzerland

I am Bernie (56) bisex. smooth shaven nudist with cockrings and like to be together with other smooth nudists. My photos are in my album here.

Any female models in AZ?

Just wondering if there are any female models in AZ that are willing to pose for photographs? Wanting to shoot series of "safe" pictures. Canshare all pics with the model. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for female friend Mumbai

hi i am sanjay 50 years young man looking for female friendam looking for decent, understanding, caring, matured female friend whose status is not for importance to me may be married, unmarried, separated, widowedand unsatisfied, fat or slim with or...

Latest Post
by  
photographer available

Hi , I am a photographer working in and around Central Scotland . If there is anyone out there that would like a professional set of shots , please get in contact ( couples , and ladies ) I am trying to get a set of ,,naturist shots for my...

Latest Post
by  
The inner desir to pose

Girls have a natural need to be admired and appreciated. No shame about that. Dressed or naked, this is something you cannot deny.One good way to get that is to pose and have nice pics showing beauty and shapes loved by both men and women.I have...

Latest Post
by  
Nude photography workshop

Hello all, just wanted to let everyone know about an exciting nude photography workshop coming up in October for which myself and 5 beautiful nude females will be modeling. It is a workshop for novice and advanced photographers alike, directed by...

Soliciting Local Models

I am in need of a central Florida based local model for blog illustrations. This will be a CLOTHED shoot for the purpose of the blog. My model would need to be happy with their appearance as they will not have a choice as to which photos would be...

Latest Post
by