Artistic Photos

desperatly need nude female body and...

hi,i need female naked bodies for drawing .i am drawing ancient greek mythology (oil on canvas),i can accept all female bodies

What happened to the cropping thread?

Lots of people put lots of effort into the thread and suddenly it is gone. Anyone know why or how? Pamela

Who likes to pose?

I am not a professional photographer and have no intentions of commercial uses of my pics.Looking for a nice girl who likes to pose and is comfortable in her body to invite her as my guest and along the friendship, we can take nice pics - the kind...

Latest Post
by  
Happy Nude Year to all members of...

Happy Nude Year to all members of "Artistic Photos"! Your Founder/Moderator is wishing each member a Happy 2015. Thank you to all who have been kind enough to submit your Artsy-type naked photos here, for the enjoyment of us all. If you...

Destin Florida

Anyone attending the photographers convention Jan 15th-20th 2015? Would like to meet up.David

Latest Post
by  
Hobby Photography

I've always loved doing nature photos as a hobby, but have been very interested in adding nudes to nature. However, it seems to be exceptionally difficult finding models for this. As it would seem, being a single guy has a rather negative...

Any models in Malaysia?

I love photography and been done helped few nudists took some photos.. anyway if you need someone to help you on this, let me know..:-) always happy to help people take nice photos !!!

Latest Post
by  
Photoshoot

I am doing an upcomingphotoshoot of a male and we talked about idea's and we came up with using food like chocolate syrup and maybe whip cream. Has anyone done this before and/or do you have picturesso I can get some idea's on poses to...