hi nice group hit me up

Latest Post
by  
hi

23 bisexual woman from Mass, usa nice to find a group like this

Latest Post
by  
About me

Hello ladies I'm new here 41 years old. Love a woman's touch and I love to make new friends

Um.... isn't the whole point of this...

Why are so many guys signing up? I mean, besides the obvious reasons..... Can't they read? xo, amy

Hi all

I am new hear pete

Latest Post
by  
new girl

hi i just want to say hi to very one and id love to chat. im at uni at the moment so I'm not getting to have any nudist fun. just not worth the hassel so if anyone would like to chat please feel free to say hi. im on yahoo at daylucy75 thanks x

Latest Post
by  
way to search

Hello, Im Benthe, living in Denmark and love the special relationship between girls Anyone in here know if it is possible to sort members of this group, to find the ones living close etc Love Benthe

Latest Post
by  
Hello yall

Hello I am Jennifer I am Bisexual and Married to the most wonderful man. We have another profile NudeRedneckCouple this profile here is mostly so I can join and chat in other women only groups that don't allow couples to join. I posted this...

Latest Post
by  
Howdy Yall from Oregon

Howdy I am Jennifer I am Bisexual I am married to the most wonderful man we are new to this site. I miss the touch and feel of a woman but if I find another woman I want my husband to be in the mix. Not really wanting a poly household just dating...

Latest Post
by