Nudist who like a Sensual Massage

Denver Massage

I do full body sensual massage - Teddski@aol.com

Latest Post
by  
Massage in Boston area

Anyone in the Boston/New England area interested in massage or trading massage?

North of Boston

Topic says it all. If anyone is interested in an exchange (or receive only, for that matter), please drop a line.

Latest Post
by  
Sensual not sex

I love to touch the body. I'm obsessed with touching the body. Both genders regardless of sexual orientation. To feel the pulse, changes in tempature while my hands glide and carress the body Especially soft, smooth skin. I like to explore...

Seeking female massage provider or exchange...

I would like to find a massage provider or a massage exchange partner in the bay area, in the San Jose area or nearby. Please message me directly or reply to this post to get in touch.

Latest Post
by  
massage swap in paraiba brazil

i love to swap thai, body to body, tantric, lingam, shiatsu and aromatheraphy massages. And i love to learns more and new techniques

Jacksonville Fl massage exchange

Hi does anyone want to exchange massage in Jacksonville FL?

Latest Post
by  
Anyone in palm beach fl area?

Never seem to get any activity on these posts - message me if you want to swap a massage or hang naked sometime!

San Diego

Looking to exchange massages in the San Diego area.

Latest Post
by  
Vancouver Washington mutual massage

If you can host and would like to get into a mutual massage stretching session I would be up for it. I actually have therapeutic skills and techniques to stretch the body out safely. Best way is to email direct at ezgnm43@yahoo.com