The Ledges at Harriman Reservoir

Cfnm ladies

Any couples or singles interested in cfnm public nudity

Latest Post
by  
What date do they start opening the gate?

Is the gate to the reservoir opened before Memorial Day? I cant seem to find a definitive answer.

Latest Post
by  
Anyone visiting today/evening? 7/19

Just wondering if anyone is planning to go. Thank you!

Latest Post
by  
VISITING SUNDAY 8/1/21

Planning a day trip to the Ledges on Sunday 8/1/21. Will be driving naked from Manchester, NH. Hope to meet other True Nusists there. Open to sharing the ride if anyone may be interested

Latest Post
by  
VISITING SUNDAY 7/18/21

Planning a trip to the Ledges on Sunday 7/18/21. Hope to meet some True Nudists there. Driving naked from Manchester, NH, open to sharing the ride

Latest Post
by  
Is this place open.

Im thinking about heading here in a few days and was wondering if it was open.

SUMMER 2019

I waited until the end of summer... but it was worth the wait. It is by far my favorite naked place! I have been going there since the mid eighties.. lots of people, all walks of life - male, female, young, old- sharing the best thing in common -...

Today

Amazing how this real nudist place has no discussions. I would think there would be all sort of talk about the conditions, the events, whats happening in the area and about nude use in Vermont. So sad.

Has anyone been?

Ive been here a couple times last year. Ive been told there are different sections for different groups. Is this the? And who goes where?

Water level?

Anyone been recently?

Latest Post
by