Travelites, Inc

The Pool

Was opened this past week; it is blue. As soon as the water temp climbs a bit, I look forward to Volleyball and other summer activities.

East Coast Nude Chili Cookoff

I n the mid-1990s, Travelites developed the East Coast. Nude Chili Cookoff, the first of which was held at White Tail in VA as a friendly wager between friends from one of the early online bulletin boards. The following year, the event was held at...

Latest Post
by  
July/August updates for Travelites Nudist...

Our pool is sparkling clear as is our hot tub. The lawns are professionally manicured. The 2 rental cabins are in pristine and regularly rented and visitors have been visiting weekly. The flowers and plants have been regularly spoiled with watering...

Latest Post
by  
AANR Bulletin and eBulletin article

AANR members take a look to see Club Spotlight in June 2021's issue. The Travelites Nudist Retreat is featured. I am proud of what I have accomplished in the 4 decades since I started the organization as an AANR and TNS nudist organization and...

Latest Post
by  
Travelites ' additional updates for the...

We cordoned off a section of the front of the property adjacent to the shade garden and named it Serenity Park. There are now flowering trees, bushes and plants planted adding to the 25+ flower gardens. There are also picnic table/benches, large...

New members and visitors

This past week, we had a lovely couple from the Savannah area and more Hannibal, MO is one new member's home. Today, we'll be welcoming those from Charleston. Several newbies and wannbees have joined our ranks. We ask for phone calls AFTER...

Special Events Update

**9/5-9/6 Labor Day Weekend. Contact us for reservations...... **9/12 Patriots, Military, Veterans, and First Responders' celebration **9/26 Welcome to Autumn **10/3- OktobefFest, beer&wine tasting. Bavarian potluck supper. Rootbeer tasting...

Latest Post
by  
updates for Travelites Nudist Retreat

We have added to our clubhouse. Have a 6-ft table in the entrance area with a small fridge, hot plate, hot pot, and more/b] This weekend Extraneous brush and trees as well as detritus will be taken down and hauled off. On days when the temp reaches...

Travelites has additional amenities

How does soaking in a cool 33x18 pool sound on a day like this. The new lavatory is complete, The commode, sink, and shower all work. Let;s start the week on a positive note.

Travelites, grows up in our 34th year.

We've come a long way. we are now a full fledged nudist park, retreatand B&B. We accept everyone ro comw visit We do not discriminate. Your behavior is your passport to admission. We have added 20 flower gardens, come visit our website:...

Latest Post
by