Port Burwell Provincial Park

I went yesterday, June 12

The water is lower this year and the beach has a lot of driftwood. About 20 people on the beach.

Port Burwell - June 20

The beach was absolutely packed, there were about 150 people on the beach. Parking lots 4 and 5 we're jammed full. I checked in at 10:30 and I left there at 4:30.

Hopefully the end of June

I'm hoping the Ontario government opens beaches at the end of June, this will mean Ontario parks will open beaches and we can head to Port Burwell for some sun. I'm not hoping the same for Hanlan's as getting to the island requires a...

Latest Post
by  
can't wait to finally go to NUDE BEACH.....

Ugh.. this virus is like never ending I'm just stuck between job and home and can't wait to bare it all in public. Who else is in the locality and can't wait to finally go to the beach and relax? And the worst part last year whether was...

Latest Post
by  
Can't wait for virus to end and go for...

Ugh.. lockdown in house. New in this forum and can't wait to start exploring beaches especially Burwell

Latest Post
by  
This weekend

We will be at the beach in Port Burwell this weekend. Anybody else?

Latest PostSunday too?
by MBfharmer 
August 5, nude holiday Monday

We are headed to Port Burwell on the holiday Monday for a beach day. Anybody else?

July 30 First Time

I am here now! What a great location. - private and respectful. Port Burwell beach

July 25

We are spending the day at Port Burwell tomorrow, July 25. Can't wait! We love it there!