Railroad/railway fan nudists

Train ride

Has anyone ridden on a train in the nude? I'm building a model set, always neked.

Latest Post
by  
La Trochita narrow gauge

Compart un par de fotos de La Trochita (0.75m) en Esquel, Chubut al sur de Argentina Locomotora Henschel de 1922. Operativo hasta 1994 de 450km de lnea y ahora tren turstico. I shared a couple of photos of La Trochita (0.75m) in Esquel, Chubut in...

Another Train Group

https://www.truenudists.com/group/model-trains-world/

N Gauge

Hey I'm designing my first model railway at the moment. Heading to the model Railway show in Alexander Palace on 26 March.

steam train on the West Highland Line

Hi Jan and John here The Steam Train is running Christmas New Year Specials Our winter special 70.00 full board for a couple 60.00 per single per night when staying 7 nights includes breakfast dinner evening meals and the spa hydrotherapy. Offer...

Latest Post
by  
west highland railway naturist guest house

Hi to introduce the www.westhighlandretreat.co.uk visit stay naturist venue with the world famous steam railway line Fort William to Mallaig.

Latest Post
by  
Georgia

Railfan from Valdosta, GA here

Latest Post
by  
pre amtrak

My first train trip was from Los Angeles to Chicago on the Santa Fe. I was a 4 yo an when we pulled into Albquerque on the platform local indians were waiting to sell trinkets. They were wearing feathers an war paint. I was so scared as i thought...

Backwaters

I've always been a fan of the forgoten backwaters, the industrial lines, the light railways that sprang up in the uk in the early 20th century, the US shortlines of recent years, & most of all the narrow gauge lines from around the world.