50+ Nudies

Just made it!

Well as of a couple of weeks ago I now qualify for this group.... happy 50th to me!

Latest Post
by  
Still looking for a nudist female companion...

want someone to go to resorts, nude beaches, nude events, fishing, swimming, flea marketing , shopping, like a nudist FWB realationship am 79 now , if interested ruhlstraley@tahoo.com or ruhlstraley@gmail.com age as long as younger than me race not...

Latest Post
by  
Come on

Im gonna be walking naked outside tonight I dont care what people say and I love to meet dating nudist like me text me on googlechat... roadtiffany@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Is 75 to old? In need to find other nudist

75 year old male looking for nudist !!! If your looking for a nudist friend PM me! Love to hang out with other nudist! A life time of nudism can't be wrong join me! tannaked

Seniors natural nudists

Intresting to connecting more Indian person or indian group who believes strongly in true natural nudism for friendship & group meet-up Twitter I'd - HPSingh578 Telegram I'd - Aps577 Sex and money oriented person keep himself away strictly

Latest Post
by  
75 year old male looking for nudist in and...

75 year old male looking for nudist in and around Middle Tennessee!!! If your looking for a nudist friend in or around the Middle Tennessee area PM me! Love to hang out with other nudist! A life time of nudism can't be wrong join me! tannaked

Kitchen Fun!

I was making some cherry flavored drinks (staying away from soda for now) and decided to take a few pics. Don't know which one I like better, so here you go. Post your pictures making food or drink and let us see you in all your naked glory!...

Latest Post
by  
70+ home nudist in Weymouth UK

Happy to be naked with others locally and on cam by love coming on TN. And chatting with others hairy shaved fat or thin I will never be the latter lol.

Latest Post
by  
Never to old

I'm 67 and so hate wearing clothes ,pleased to join 50+ not best belly in the world but love others seeing and sharing bodies.