Art Nude Photography

Photography

I like taking photos and don't mind being the subject in nude photos alone or with others if anyone in Sydney is interested. I have photos on nonshy which accepts more explicit ones.

Do you live in Pembrokeshire,...

I am a retired photographer, looking for mature/senior men to photograph. Happy to shoot clothed or nude. Happy to travel to your place within West Wales ONLY. Happy to photograph absolutely anyone regardless of bodyshape, ethnicity, sexuality, etc....

London Professional Photographer looking for...

Hello Everyone, I'm excited to share that I'm working on a fun and creative photography project and I'm on the lookout for folks who are interested in participating. No need to worry if you've never done anything like this before,...

Amazing What Can be Done to Photos

Isn't it amazing what Art Apps can do to photos these days? They can change a basic photograph into a piece if art that one could hang in their home!

Latest Post
by  
Photos without ideas

This is called an artistic group, why publish photos that have nothing to do with the artist? If someone is naked in a photo, that doesn't mean it's art. No pose, no ambience, completely expressionless. Can someone explain that to me?

Melbourne, Vic Australia

Mature male Artist's model available for individual artist and group sessions. Workshop of Life Drawing Melbourne. Description: 182 cm tall, 85 kg, see profile for photos. Sitting for: - Life Drawing sessions - Figure and Portrait sessions -...

Latest Post
by  
Staying Shaven

I'm having trouble staying shaved. I'll shave in the morning and by noon I'll already have stubble. I'm wondering how you stay shaven longer. I've looked into laser. I don't know if I'm ready to do that yet. I just want...

London Based Guy seeking updated photos for...

Seeking a photographer to take updated photos for my profile. Last pix were taken at least 4 years ago and they are now in need of a refresh. Anyone interested?

Latest Post
by  
PA and NJ - Nudist Photographer Here Happy...

Need some new pics for your profile? Amateur photographer here happy to do a photoshoot for you. Just provide the place - in or out, but must be private and let's provide you with those photos that are hard to get with a timer on your phone....

I MADE A BILLING ERROR AND THIS SITE WILL...

I MADE A BILLING ERROR AND THIS SITE WILL NOT RETURN MY MESSAGES OR CALLS!

Latest Post
by