Nudist Storytelling

Incorporating Nudity in a Story

How do you go about adding the topic of nudism into a story without making it too heavy handed? Like if we want the characters to either be nudists or have a scene where there is nudity, not in an overtly sexual way (like say someone is a nudist in...

Writing Prompt: I might never get another...

I met Zeeny because she pedaled up to my home thorough an online biking community. I say yes to anyone who ask if they can stay, THEN i check their profile. Unlike Airbnb guests. Those I pour over those profiles for reviews and a bit about them...

Latest Post
by  
Summer of 63

This short story is complete. Because of content concerns, I can't publish it here. I will share it with anyone who sends me an email address. My direct email is bucknaked5664@gmail.com The story contains sexual situations between consenting...

The Mirror in the Woods

I wrote this poem in about 30 min inspired by a real life event. A stroll in the autumn woods beckons The summer heat and bugs are gone Colors other than green reveal themselves Early fallen cottonwood leaves add crunch to the air. A leery buck...

Latest Post
by  
Posting Stories

Is anyone out there? This group has been pretty quiet lately. I have a question. I would like to post a chapter from a book that I have been working on here for people to enjoy. It's a fun nudist scene. Does anyone have a feel if there is a word...

Writers block.

I've resumed work on the sequel to my novel 'Someday' after a break of two years. A combination of writers block and indecision over one of the characters had caused me to leave it for some time out. During that time I was absorbed...

Latest PostGood idea!
by Davesmooth 
I like to write but I'm more of a visual...

I like to write but I'm more of a visual person. I do a lot of images about humans and the earth. You can see these at my web: www.headghillie.com. I also have started a group here for those who do alternative photographic processes.

Latest Post
by  
My local writer's group

Two years ago I discovered an long time small group of writers who met twice a month in person to encourage each other to write. The format is we chat for a few minutes then pick a writing prompt, usually from a choice of 3, then spend 20-30 minutes...

Good Day

I love to write fantasy fiction myself. I am more of the sword and sorcery type. I am really enjoying creative writing as opposed to the technical writing I have done for many years. When I found this group I never thought of writing about...

Widening Day

Writing prompt: Invent a holiday which is based on a natural phenomena and then describe how it is celebrated Here is what I came up with in the allotted 20 minutes with a bit of post session editing. The Earth's tectonic plates move which we...