Playalinda/Apollo Beach

Heading down to St Augustine April 26

Looking to spend a day at the beach while I am in town I would love to meet up with some TNer's and spend the day at the beach let me know if anyone is interested

Latest Post
by  
Storm?

Does anyone have information on the condition on Playalinda beach? Was there any damage from the storm,is lot 13 open? Thanks for any info.

Free day at Playalinda Aug 25.

It'f the 101 birthday of the beach so all day you get in for free....

Apollo Beach Aug 21-25th

Let me know if your going so we can meet up and say hi, will be there all those days getting my tan on!

Apollo beach august 10

I'll be in Apollo beach next august 10. If somebody is going to go, please let me know and we can share the experience. Thanks!

Latest Post
by  
Apollo Beach Aug 21-25th

Let me know if your going so we can meet up and say hi, will be there all those days getting my tan on!

Latest Post
by  
Any local couples?!

Any local nudist couples interested in meeting for lunch/dinner or at Playalinda?!

A week at Playalinda

I spent the last week (Sun-Fri) in Titusville and went to the nude beach every day. Great weather for the beach. Sunday there was no wind early in the day and the bugs drove us crazy, but it picked up in the afternoon and they went away. The rest of...

Playalinda 5/16

I"m planning on going to Playalinda on 5/16. I've been to Apollo many times, but this will be my first visit to Playalinda, and my first non-weekend visit to either beach. I'm guessing both factors will mean an easier time with parking....

Apollo Beach this Sunday

I will be at apollo beach starting sunday through the week friday. I am a heavy guy and i use a green umbrella, feel free to say hi. Im harmless, just trying to get some sun and unwind from a school semester.

Latest Post
by