Playalinda/Apollo Beach

Playalinda and Apollo Closed for Gov't...

Unfortunately, Playalinda and Apollo Closed due to Government Shutdown. Playalinda and Apollo Closed for Gov't Shutdown https://www.nps.gov/cana/planyourvisit/park-closure-notices.htm...

Latest Post
by  
April

We are planning on going to playalinda 8n April. Hope to see some of you there

Latest Post
by  
This weekend?

Weathers supposed to be near 80 Saturday and Sunday. Anyone planning to hit Playalinda?

Anyone been to either beach recently?

Wondering about the red tide or fish kills? Anyone know the conditions there or where to find out?

Are the many people on these beached during...

I'll be in central Florida in the spring and I'd like to visit one or both of these beaches. I'll most likely be there on weekdays so I don't want to be the only one on the beach. Are there usually nudist on both beaches on the...

This week

Hi - anyone going to the beach this weekend or early next week ?

Operating hours end of Oct, beginning of Nov?

Will be in the area and looking to visit Playalinda and/or Apollo for some nude sun basking. Any know the opening/closing hours around this time? Wasn't quite able to interpret summer/winter time from the website. Thanks in advance.

Weekend of Oct 6-7

Planning to hit a nude beach Oct 6 or 7. Anyone available to join me? Open to Playalinda, Apollo or Blind Creek depending on who can go.

Beach day

Going to the beach, playalinda, Sat 9-29 hope to set up just to the right of lot 13 crossover near the water. Stop by and say hi!

Heading over

Hey everyone! I will be heading over to Playalinda beach on Sun 9-9 or mon 9-10. is anyone going those days? hope to see and make some friends there and have a good time!