Playalinda/Apollo Beach

Anyone Playalinda or Apollo Thursday morning?

Have Thursday morning, May 9, pretty open on schedule so thinking about going in the morning.

Latest Post
by  
Playalinda Saturday?

Anyone thinking of going to Playalinda Saturday?

Beach time.

Headed to Playalinda Thursday morning.

Latest PostEnjoy!
by doneright 
Beach time.

Headed to Playalinda Thursday morning.

Latest Post
by  
hello again

I do want to go when its not so chilly at the beach ,the closest is Apollo then playlinda beach resorts I like cypress cove

Latest Post
by  
good evening from port orange florida

how are things at Apollo beach and playlinda I have not been there is yrs ,what is the park entrance fee,aanr updated me on both beaches.now I like from some nudist people on whats up.and looking to meet new friends

Latest Post
by  
Saturday morning 2 March at Playalinda

Planning to go for a morning run then hang out for a bit this Saturday. Anyone else planning to be there?

Playalinda?

Hey locals, its open, for now, temps in the upper 70s, anyone thinking of hitting the beach in the next few days? Sounds good to me!

Blind Creek Beach 1/1/19 Happy Nude Year...

Happy Nude Year Skinny-Dip/Polar Bare Plunge Join us on January 1st at 2PM and take the Nude Year Polar Plunge at Blind Creek Beach. Ice not included.. Start your nude year off on the right, and jump in the ocean with us! For more information use...

Latest Post
by  
Playalinda and Apollo Closed for Gov't...

Unfortunately, Playalinda and Apollo Closed due to Government Shutdown. Playalinda and Apollo Closed for Gov't Shutdown https://www.nps.gov/cana/planyourvisit/park-closure-notices.htm...

Latest Post
by