Playalinda/Apollo Beach

Wheelchair accessibility + first timer...

My wife and I hope to visit one of the c/o beaches while we are in the area(Daytona) the third week of March. I am a paraplegic and use a wheelchair full time. I have several questions so I will bullet them to make it a little easier to manage...

Apollo

I was at Apollo yesterday lots of textiles most nudist away from the cross over

Latest Post
by  
Sunny Afternoon

When we get a sunny day and early 70's there have been a fair turnout at Apollo. Us snowbirds it fine for sunbathing and you don't have a parking issue. You do get a number of textiles by the cross over walk a litte to the south and you have...

Latest Post
by  
Anyone going to Playalinda this Sunday Jan...

Trying to decide between this, BCB, or nude bowling. But would prefer the beach if any friends are going!

Apollo

Just a few naked guys at Apollo today. Allot of textiles at the crossover watching like the never saw nudist before. A couple guys with great tans.

Latest Post
by  
Great week at Apollo

Been a great week at Apollo, mixed crowd till the weather changed. Hope it warms up for the weekend.

Playalinda Saturday Jan. 18

Anyone thinking about going to Playalinda tomorrow?

Latest Post
by  
Is one better than the other?

I'm staying in New Smyrna Beach for a week in April. I've never been to either of these beaches. Apollo is closer, but is Playalinda better? This isn't my first nude beach, but any info on choosing between the two is appreciated. Let the...

Canaverals

Happy new year old friends I haven't been here in a while. I got caught up on the app KIK DBSIDE2 there

Latest Post
by  
Snowbird needing some sun

What is the weather and crowds like in January and February? How is the parking and crowds? Snowbird heading your way next week.

Latest Post
by