Playalinda/Apollo Beach

Beach is great

Snow bird who will be in Florida for the winter. I love this beach everyone is friendly and you can walk along the water for miles. Wish there was more parking at 13, what is the best time to find a parking spot?

Latest Post
by  
First time - what a beautiful beach

Got to finally make it to Playalinda Beach yesterday. What a beautiful beach. Great soft sand too - unlike the hard packed sand you'll see at Jacksonville or Daytona beaches. This is my third nude beach experience. A couple of observations: (1)...

Going to Playa Dec 14

I plan to head to Playalinda on Saturday Dec 14th. Anyone else going that weekend?

Latest Post
by  
After t-day

Anyone planning a trip to Playalinda the weekend after thanksgiving? The weather looks promising.

Nudity on Playlinda

this was posted on Canaveral National Seashore Facebook page today. Diane J. :I wish the park service would do something about the nudists out there. Theyre starting to come to parking lot 11. Yesterday a woman walked right up on #11 walkover before...

Any Single Females or couples interested to...

We are going to be touring around the Florida beaches this week. Would any single females or couples be interested to meet in person this week? Also if you know of any fun places to get naked around Florida please email us and let us know. Thanks

11/4/19

Greetings & new to group. Thought I would check out Playalinda early morning on 11/4 if anyone is around to meetup as I am heading down for work ? But then i am seeing notes that the beach is closed? Can anyone provide an before hopefully before...

Latest Post
by  
Will be down First Week in Nov

Anyone want to get together on playalinda?

Latest Post
by  
National Park Service Closes beaches August...

We were out at beach and there was a notice posted at gate that the National Park Service will close the beaches, Playalinda and Apollo, on August 31st due to hurricane Dorian and will remain close till further notice. After hurricane Dorian passes,...

Sept 29 at Playalinda or Blind Creek

Planning to hit a nude beach Sunday Sept 29. Havent decided yet which one. Anyone else available and have a preference? Playalinda or Blind Creek easiest for me, but could do Apollo if friends will be there.

Latest Post
by