Playalinda/Apollo Beach

Playalinda this Past Weekend

So my gf and I went to Playalinda this past weekend with the new hours (noon - 8p). On Saturday we arrived at 11:40 and the line to get in was so long we didnt get to the entrance kiosk until 1:30p. On Sunday we arrived at 10:30 and it was only 10...

the beach?

Has anyone been to Playalinda since its reopening? Just wondering about the crowd and parking. The weather looks promising for this Thursday and Friday. Ive got my fingers crossed the forecast stays good. I havent been in nearly a year.

Closed

Read on the National Seashore website they are both closed by Chinese flu!

Playalinda this weekend

Hi Group. The weather will be nice this weekend, who is going to Playalinda this weekend?

Apollo

Parking lot 5 fills up early and the rangers keep traffic moving so no waiting for a spot. Lots of tourist watching at the cross over

Latest Post
by  
Playa Linda parking lot 12

Playa Linda parking lot 12 and crossover are now open. If 13 is full and it always is park and cross at 12 and go north fully nude.

Playlinda March 29th

Just made plans to visit Playlinda March 29-31. Hope to meet others there. Thanks Rick

Latest Post
by  
Update

Really busy this past Sunday at Playa Linda. You can park in 12 parking lot and walk to 13 cross over. 13 has been filling up by 10 am, Twelve crossover is being rebuilt and looks to be closed for awhile.

With the warm weather apollo has been busy

There have been allot of folks at the top of the crossover just looking at the nudist. Its race week. Parking is an issue several friends have been biking to the beach or get friends to drop them off. Parking lots is packed early

Latest Post
by