GA
gabare

Debate

admitting to having Manboobs

Publicado Sep 11, 2020

Respuestas8
GA
gabare
gabareAutor original
Sep 11, 2020

I never really thought of having manboobs or what you see on some guys that even gals wish they had, boobs on guys or gals are sexy imo but until putting on extra weight mine were pretty flat . gaining weight I first discovered areola becoming quarter size not sure that comes with age or bring chubby and I don't think my manboobs really sunk in till today it was hot and humid while working outside the sweat was pouring off me in fact if I wasn't out front I would have stripped my shirt and shorts off and got nude but the kicker when I lifted my boob the sweat was like a puddle under it. at camp a few guys have commented on my manboobs and quarter size areola I just thought they were kidding or like some attracted to certain body parts over other parts. mine will never compare to some guys who have defined manboobs but if I don't get a grip on my weight I may.

ReaccionarResponderSuscribirse

Respuestas

  • BE
    bechbar05c6
    Sep 11, 2020

    Just remember there are those of us that find manboobs attractive and very sexy. Go figure.

    ReaccionarResponder
  • MI
    Miembro
    Sep 11, 2020
    [quote]Just remember there are those of us that find manboobs attractive and very sexy. Go figure.[/quote] Nothing I can do about them, so enjoy!
    ReaccionarResponder
  • TW
    twoorlandobears
    Sep 11, 2020

    Have them and love them in others.

    ReaccionarResponder
  • SC
    Scot1954
    Sep 11, 2020

    Big, big fan of the man boobs. Always have been. Always will be.

    ReaccionarResponder
  • QU
    quasar1967
    Sep 11, 2020

    i guess i never really thought about it before, but manboobs are sexy as hell, if i was with a guy who had them, well, lets just say, things might happen lol

    ReaccionarResponder
  • DA
    Dandyhound
    Sep 11, 2020

    Like them on other guys but not on myself and I do have some lol I do have pointy nips though lol but mine isn't connected to my dick. Guys play with them even suck or bite them nothing, not a twitch lmnao

    ReaccionarResponder
  • PO
    polomexx
    Sep 12, 2020
    [quote]Just remember there are those of us that find manboobs attractive and very sexy. Go figure.[/quote] *raises hand* Hear, hear! I, for one, am not only a fan, I'm also a member. XD [quote]Like them on other guys but not on myself and I do have some lol I do have pointy nips though lol but mine isn't connected to my dick. Guys play with them even suck or bite them nothing, not a twitch lmnao[/quote] Oh man, I have just the opposite "problem." Mine are quite sensitive and hot-wired. I have joked that I can get excited on a windy day, lol.
    ReaccionarResponder
  • CI
    circbear69
    Jun 10, 2021

    I'm very attracted to manboobs and happy with mine - I can imagine being without them now, I've had them since a kid!

    ReaccionarResponder