BI
Bigfrankieg714

Discussão

Anyone still here?

Publicado May 17, 2020

Respostas4
BI
Bigfrankieg714
Bigfrankieg714Autor original
May 17, 2020

Just checking in, its been awhile! Im on Kik Frank_g714. I love my manboobs, and get a lot of pleasure from them, especially now with all my nerve damage down below. Love to hear from others who share the same feelings or get off on manboobs

ReagirResponderInscrever-se

Respostas

  • BE
    bearnudist1
    Jun 24, 2020

    Hey there, love my manboobs. Enjoy having them played with and nipples teased. And having them sucked on. And long nature walks shirtless.

    ReagirResponder
  • ME
    Membro
    Jun 24, 2020
    [quote]Hey there, love my manboobs. Enjoy having them played with and nipples teased. And having them sucked on. And long nature walks shirtless.[/quote] Looking good!
    ReagirResponder
  • PO
    polomexx
    Jun 25, 2020

    Absolutely. Mine are quite sensitive and are sometimes more pleasurable than activity on my cock. I have joked that I can get 'excited' on a windy day, lol.

    ReagirResponder
  • BI
    Bigfrankieg714
    Bigfrankieg714Autor original
    Jul 12, 2020

    Same here, I play with mine all the time. WIshed we lived closer, I would love to meet up with another guy who enjoyed it as much as I do!! Keep in touch, Id love to swap stories, pics etv. Take care!!

    ReagirResponder