Being nude 24/7 is happiness. Naked life is a dream. I'm new here and happy to be in connection with this group. Stay nude! Stay healthy, stay happy!
Replies
- MI
Aug 15, 2025[quote]Being nude 24/7 is happiness. Naked life is a dream. I'm new here and happy to be in connection with this group. Stay nude! Stay healthy, stay happy![/quote] How often do you wear anything?ReactReply - NU
Aug 15, 20257 years ago I became a 24/7, inside and outside nudist. I only put on clothes to run errands. I've never been happier, or more relaxed, in my life.
ReactReply - MI
Aug 15, 2025[quote]7 years ago I became a 24/7, inside and outside nudist. I only put on clothes to run errands. I've never been happier, or more relaxed, in my life.[/quote] About how many hours a month do you wear anything? What is the longest you have been continuously nude?ReactReply - MEMemberAug 26, 2025[quote]Being nude 24/7 is happiness. Naked life is a dream. I'm new here and happy to be in connection with this group. Stay nude! Stay healthy, stay happy![/quote] Since I retired I have been living nude practically full time , only putting something on for shopping.ReactReply
- MI
Aug 26, 2025[quote]Being nude 24/7 is happiness. Naked life is a dream. I'm new here and happy to be in connection with this group. Stay nude! Stay healthy, stay happy! Since I retired I have been living nude practically full time , only putting something on for shopping.[/quote] How many hours a month do you wear anything in warm weather?ReactReply - MI
Aug 26, 2025[quote]Being nude 24/7 is happiness. Naked life is a dream. I'm new here and happy to be in connection with this group. Stay nude! Stay healthy, stay happy! Since I retired I have been living nude practically full time , only putting something on for shopping.[/quote] How many hours a month do you wear anything in warm weather?ReactReply - MI
Aug 26, 2025[quote]Being nude 24/7 is happiness. Naked life is a dream. I'm new here and happy to be in connection with this group. Stay nude! Stay healthy, stay happy! Since I retired I have been living nude practically full time , only putting something on for shopping.[/quote] How many hours a month do you wear anything in warm weather?ReactReply - BOSep 5, 2025[quote]Being nude 24/7 is happiness. Naked life is a dream. I'm new here and happy to be in connection with this group. Stay nude! Stay healthy, stay happy![/quote] I agree so much. If one day its possible being nude 24/7 everywhere, I will do it!ReactReply
- SH
Dec 16, 2025I would like to live on a tropical island were nudity was a normal way of life!
ReactReply - MI
Dec 16, 2025[quote]I would like to live on a tropical island were nudity was a normal way of life![/quote] See my response to a similar post you made on Favorite Nudist wish.ReactReply - JO
Dec 17, 2025[quote]I would like to live on a tropical island were nudity was a normal way of life![/quote] I understand that something very close to this has been achieved on several of the Canary Islands.ReactReply - MI
Dec 17, 2025I have also read that because of the large number of British retirees living there and tourists visiting, English is widely spoken and understanded.
So take one suitcase of clothes, get rid of the rest and move there.ReactReply - JO
Dec 17, 2025A non-tropical option would be to buy a property at Euronat in France. There are full residential properties there which are mostly occupied by French nudists who commute to textile jobs but if you don't need to do that there are plenty of shops on site for normal living and simple maintenance and delivery drivers will deliver to your door.
ReactReply - MI
Dec 17, 2025[quote]A non-tropical option would be to buy a property at Euronat in France. There are full residential properties there which are mostly occupied by French nudists who commute to textile jobs but if you don't need to do that there are plenty of shops on site for normal living and simple maintenance and delivery drivers will deliver to your door.[/quote] But isn't nudity seasonal there?ReactReply - JO
Dec 17, 2025[quote]A non-tropical option would be to buy a property at Euronat in France. There are full residential properties there which are mostly occupied by French nudists who commute to textile jobs but if you don't need to do that there are plenty of shops on site for normal living and simple maintenance and delivery drivers will deliver to your door. But isn't nudity seasonal there?[/quote] It depends how hardy you are.ReactReply - MEMemberDec 21, 2025
I dream of living without clothes every hour of every day. Imagine a warm island paradise where the climate makes this lifestyle possible year-round! For years I've embraced nudity within my home, though my current living situation prevents extending this freedom outdoors. Working remotely has been transformativeallowing me to spend most days completely nude, a small victory I've carved out for myself.
The constant interruptions remain frustratingthe doorbell rings, and I'm forced to scramble for a robe just to accept a package. Such an unnecessary concession to social norms that feel increasingly arbitrary to me.
After retirement, I hope to create a life where being clothes-free, both indoors and out, becomes my natural statea normal, accepted way of existing in my personal environment.
ReactReply - GA
Dec 22, 2025if key west ever went clothing optional i'd move there tomorrow , the beach areas aren't the greatest but to ride my bike around or go shopping /eat nude would be awesome .
ReactReply - MEMemberJan 1, 2026
Do you mean all year around? In Winter it is not so warm. If on only Spring - Autumn I would prefer Vera Playa or Cap d'Agde.
ReactReply - MEMemberJan 1, 2026[quote]Think i will stay with the Canaries ![/quote] I forgot to quote my answer.ReactReply
