LA

Discussion

Checking in

Posted Jul 3, 2026

Replies2
LA
Laker6Original Poster
Jul 3, 2026

It's been quite here lately. Checking in and I hope everyone is doing well!! I know we're all making the best of a bad situation but get out there and enjoy life.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • 19
    1957guy
    Jul 4, 2026
    [quote]It's been quite here lately. Checking in and I hope everyone is doing well!! I know we're all making the best of a bad situation but get out there and enjoy life.[/quote] I had a second go at HIFU on April 15, the first attempt in 2024 didn't get everything, I have a blood test next week so will get an indication if it's going to work this time. One positive, no side effects, still continent and still able to get hard
    ReactReply
  • LA
    Laker6Original Poster
    Jul 5, 2026

    I'm not familiar with that procedure. I'm wishing you the best!!!

    ReactReply