AR
Arnudist

Discussion

Reality of Running Naked

Posted Feb 25, 2026

Replies7
AR
Arnudist
ArnudistOriginal Poster
Feb 25, 2026

I have been running nude for a couple years now. I really committed late 2024 and 2025 really solidified my love for it. Things jiggle. The reality is that no matter what things jiggle. Even when you are fit as a fiddle something will Jiggle. Now I imagine some people are more sensitive it areas,or more well endowed men or women. And they may need some support with underwear or bras. But for the most part after a while the body takes care of itself and you may get use to it.

If you haven't tried running in the buff you should it's liberating! The jiggles are natural :)

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NU
    NudePaul2010
    Feb 25, 2026

    I've been running, or jogging, most of my life. I remember having (it was required) to wear a jock in junior and senior high track. I started puberty at age 9, so I was able to "fill up" the basic Bike athletic supporter when I started running track at age 11, I've always had large, naturally hanging balls and I found wearing a jock very restricting, and uncomfortable. When I started running in college, I wore loose shorts with no liner so I had the genitals jiggle, but it was never uncomfortable. I'm fortunate to live as a nudist, and I'm able to jog nude on my long driveway. Nudity in general is very liberating and jogging nude, especially with the genital jiggle, makes it even better!

    ReactReply
  • NU
    NudePaul2010
    Feb 25, 2026

    *

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Melnaked
    Feb 25, 2026

    When I used to jog, I never wore any support and I have low hangers. My balls would get into their own rythm as long as I stayed at the same pace more or less. My cock also tended to get to a semi hard status at times. I ran nude once and the same thing happened, so wearing shorts for made no difference. I did get hard after the nude run as the blood was flowing and I was around other nudists.

    ReactReply
  • VI
    VirginiaNudeDude
    Feb 25, 2026

    I used to run naked or shirtless at least whenever I could. Now my hips have gone bad so I am not able to run. But I never had a problem of anything jiggling too much either. Nature has a way of building the body for it. For me everything fell into place. My only issue was sweat running into my eyes. But I just started wearing a sweatband on my wrist to wipe it from my brow. I didn't like wearing the sweat bands on my head.

    ReactReply
  • LO
    Loggatoch
    Feb 26, 2026

    I used to really enjoy a naked jog along the beach... but not for too long as all the flappy bits flopping around made it a bit uncomfortable. I do much prefer a very long naked walk over a short naked jog.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Mar 15, 2026

    JockStraps are BDSM devices, like Bras for Women, they are not designed for extended use & increase the chance of bacteria forming against the skin when skin is not exposed to air & sunshine; aside from being ridic(k)ulously constricting. But suit YourSelf; to each their own. If one really enjoys BDSM, there are countless handy free alternatives.

    ReactReply
  • BE
    Apr 27, 2026

    I love running naked on the beach now. I grew up running in the woods naked and things didn't swing and flop as much back then (although they would bounce in a cute way that i enjoyed). Still, jogging along the water's edge these days without any encumberance is a joy.

    ReactReply